Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ILS By Tsunami Rose Sketch 7

Good Day Everyone!!! For today post I follow ILS By Tsunami Rose July 2012 Sketches, and sure I did have fun with many of Daisy's Sketches, she is very well talent lady and the best part I'm in her Design Team which we are group of very talent ladies who love to have fun with Paper Inks Stamps you name it, don't forget about Cricut, I'm pretty sure is any girl best friend, for me is, ok ok enough right...


Recipe for my Hello Friend Card
Pattern Pack Paper "Rosewood'( Walmart)
Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Ink Z2130
Art Philosophy Exclusive CTMH
Flowers are cut @ 2 3/4 & 3" from page 70
Branch is cut at 1'' from page 43at 1" shift
 Have to check my shop yet? All my cards including this Hello Friend Card are www.zibbet.com/PKU See Next time when I will be featuring another great sketch from ILS By Tsunami Rose




Here is the list from ILS by Tsunami Rose Design Team Members

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...