Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ILS By Tsunami Rose Sketch 27 & 2


Sketch #2 July 11-2012
For today Sketch I use Vintage Printable Ephemera- "Flower Mason Jars"  and Free Printable from Tsunami Rose July Copy by Tsunami Rose.Would you like to play along with us? Visit Tsunami Rose on Zibbet to get your July 2012 Copy!!!



***************************************************************



For July 10-2012 Sketch 27 I use Sonoma BT Duos 6 12x12 2each of 3 double-side designs, for the sentiment I use Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle Stamps "Wonderful" cut at 2' and stamp it with Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks Pads, I use the perfect coordinating product from CTMH Heirloom Assorment.
Sketch #27 ILS by Tsunami Rose


Please stop by my DT sisters blogs from ILS By Tsunami Rose Design Team and check their creations, and follow US along!!!

1 comment:

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...