Sunday, July 29, 2012

Altered Mache Box

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
For today project I created a Beautiful Altered Box.I use Cricut Giant Flower Cartridge, I cut the flower at 3'', for the leave I use Flower Shop Cricut Cartridge. The Rose is Vineyard Berry Autumn Cardstock Combo Pack from Close To My Heart. I ink the edges around the edges with the Exclusive Ink Pad Vineyard Berry. I add flat pearls around the box to give the vintage look. I'm very pleased the way it turn out!!! Thank You for stopping by and have a great day!!!







2 comments:

  1. Vanessa this is Gorgeous!The flower is Beautiful!
    I bought that cart but have not yet used it but I am going to give it a try!Thanks for the inspiration!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...