Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Designer Ginger Snaps Scraps

Welcome to a Flag Day!!! I'm honored to be a part for Ginger Snaps Scraps Design Team. I was ask to make a project featuring our US Flag and I create a 4x5 1/2 card using K& Company Army/Marines Paper Pack. I did the banner using Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Exclusive from CTMH I cut the banner at 3/4" from page 65 Font-Shift, inking the edges give the Flag a stand out, by using Vineyard Berry from CTMh(Z2157). Please visit Ginger Snap Scraps to take a peak of Ginger Snaps Scraps Design Team for more inspiration!!! Thank You for visiting and have a Crafty Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. Love the paper and sentiment. Thanks for being a Guest Designer for Ginger Snap Scraps.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Ginger Snap Scraps DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Gorgeous. Thanks for Guest Designing over at Ginger Snaps Scraps.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...