Monday, June 25, 2012

Zoo



Good Morning Everyone!!!
Today I create a card with a Zoo Animal Theme, I pick one of my all time favorites Cricut Cartridges Create a Critter and Art Philosophy CTMH By using Authentique 6x6 Bundle Paper Pad Gathering from GSS I create the back ground of my card. The Tree is from Art Philosophy CTMH page 53 at 2 1/2" and Layer>Shift branch at 2 1/2" by adding 3D Foam Tape from CTMH I give a dimension to the cutest Monkey who want to Hangs Out with all his friends isn't him adorable!!! Again Thank You for stopping by and Thanks to Ginger Snaps Scraps for letting me be the June Guest Designer Thank You All Have a Bless Day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Vanessa, I am a fellow consultant that found you on the blog hop, and am following you now. I LOVE your blog, and your monkey card is adorable!!

    I am new at this...Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Vanessa! Love the rope attached to the lil monkey!! LOL!
    Hugs
    Connie Dt GSS
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card on the image and sentiment. :)

    business development perth

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...