Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ginger Snaps Scrap Guest Designer Bling It!!!

Welcome to my little world of crafting. I'm so honored it be a part of an amazing team of crafters, I'm a Guest Designer for Ginger Snaps Scraps. I was ask to make something with Blin Bling you all know that I do love to add bling bling to my projects, but I went easy this time. My card "Just Because"(Say It in Style stamp set D1183 from CTMH) is Simple and Elegant it measure 4 x 5 1/2, from K&Company Ivory Greeting Cards I use DCWV The Heirloom Stack Paper Pad (visit Ginger Snaps Scraps for a variety of brands including DCWV), I also ink the edges using Exclusive Inks Pads from CTMH Ponderosa Pine(Z2145). Please visit Ginger Snaps Scrap for more inspiring ideas from other fellow crafters!!! I apologized for not having direct links to the pertain websites but at this time My Blog seems to have issues, I decide to upload from my IPhone Thanks for your understanding and for visiting!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card-- that lace and flower look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so Pretty. Love the lace. Thanks for Guest Designing over at Ginger Snaps Scraps.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Vanessa! Great to have you a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! I just love it!
    Hugs
    Connie W. DT GSS
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...