Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just for You Gift Box

Happy Saturday!!
Today's post is all about Gift Boxes! I made this Gift Box from SVG's Cuts, as soon I saw a preview of the New Kit I immediately said I need to have this New Kit, 
perfect gift box and right on time, for a gift I have to mail next week! This box is super easy and fun,  out of their 7 designs this is my favorite, they are all beautiful but this one capture my mind.
I add beautiful flowers from Prima, and the beautiful paper I use are from Close To My Heart Flirty

Happy Crafting!!!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! You did such a great job on those flowers!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    www.loveforstamps.com
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love all of the pretty flowers! Great summery colors you used too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty Flower Gift Box...WOW! :)
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift box! I love the bow!!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box! I love those flowers. TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...