Wednesday, June 5, 2013

3D Trailer Box

Happy Wednesday Friends!!!
It's been a while since my last post isn't, well School is Over that's means kids are home, days are longer picnics are plan and just simply having fun because our Summer finally arrive so we better take advantage of this beautiful weather all we can, because it will not last long!

Any how for my cute, fun and easy to put together I made this 3D Trailer Box from SVG's Cuts which I love, it's reminds me every-time we go camping off course, We have Our Tent which I love, and everything need to be set-up which I don't mind but the best part we make memories and Have FUN!!
My Favorite are the Flamingos, they are so cute!
I think it give a sense of a Tropical Paradise.
The Paper I use are from Close To My Heart Passages(Retired)

Enjoy your Summer!!!



Until Next Time,
Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

  1. Omg !! Vanessa this is so cute! I love the flamingos ;) great job and TFS BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I love all the details...GREAT job! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome , so ingenious.
    Lisa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Anyone who goes camping should have one of those on their desk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning project, love all of the details on it. Just amazing! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...