Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Graduation Class of 2013

Good Afternoon!
This post is very special let me start by saying that, My Oldest Son is graduating (graduated by now) this year 2013 from 12th grade, He has accomplish so much...His dream is about to start, but he has a bright future awaiting for, full of energy  full of dreams and goals and I'm here right behind him to help him reach the stars and persuade his DREAMS. I'm bursting with PRIDE and I wish him the best from this day forward!!
Love You Son!
I made this cute Cap Favor Box from the Graduation Day SVG Kit from SVG Cuts
I choose to place the 2013 on top since I couldn't find a charm to put on the Tassel but I love the way it turn out!
Lathrop High School
Home of The Malamutes
This Card I made for him from scratch is an Easel Card
His School Colors are Purple and Bright Yellow Gold
Thank You for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Wow...you are going to please a lucky graduate with this project!

    Happy BIFing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats mom!! i'm sure you have been a big influence on him. good luck to him in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats momma! i'm sure you have been a big influence in his life. good luck to him in the future

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! U must be so proud:) love this card!! Tfs*BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card! You have every right to be proud of your son. Enjoy that moment!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GREAT! Love the idea of the easel for the card. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! absolutely love the card

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous treat box and card! I also have a daughter graduating from high school this year so I know exactly how it feels! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza!! So Beautiful right down to every detail! Great job! And Congrats to the Graduate!
    Hugsss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that card! so creative! BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...