Monday, May 13, 2013

Canvas Mixed Media Layout Let's Celebrate Life...

Happy Monday Everyone!
Today's Project is a Canvas Mixed Media Layout...
Let me start by saying I love the way it came out is perfect as I envision this project, Wow it all came together very easy project and FUN, What a Blast I have adding many techniques designs and elements to this project.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart you can find them by simply Shopping With Me
This project include cuts from Art Philosophy, Artiste and Using Stamp of The Month Pinwheel and Dream Pop Paper Pack This Canvas measured 11'' x 14''



Thank You for visiting!
Happy Crafting!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful card. I especially like how you have made the bunting.

    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it to pieces :)
    ♥KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with all these colorful paper pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! The paper is perfect. TFS *BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. its wonderful, so cute
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! Love all the layers of elements. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your colors you put together! Great work!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout, love all of the colors and the pinwheels are so awesome! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! So cute :) BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...