Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Change are always good

In the next few weeks my blog would be going thru mayor updates. I will be hosting challenges on my blog, Cards and Scrapbook challenges I will be your Close To My Heart Consultant as always, since I love paper crafting I want to do my blog as "Universa"l where I can show tips, learn new techniques, etc. I will be making a calendar for all of you who would like to participate, weekly, Bi-weekly or Monthly Challenges. I will be adding more pages on my blog. I encourage you to bookmark my blog page or add to your favorites. Thank You for your understanding. Have a wonderful day!!! Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...