Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Creations Milk Carton from CTMH

New Hot Item from OUR Spring/Summer Idea Book this item would be avaliable for you to Order February 1,2012!!!
All products I used on this FUN project are New-and would be Avaliable for you on February 1 2012 Order you Idea Book by email torov_7044@yahoo.com
Stella Kit Workshop On The Go (G1032)
Milk Carton(Z1739)
Baker Twine Paradise Assortment(Z1702)
Exclusive Inks
Lagoon(Z2195)
Sunset(Z2191)
Instructions to complete this beautiful Milk Carton.
Cut 4 squares @ 3" (Sunset)
Cut 2 rectangles @ 3" (Lagoon)
Make sure you cut the rectangles in angle to cover the top part of your milk carton.
For the sentiment I used the stamp set that comes in the Kit, I use the technique call MASKING to stamp the"I" and "You" for the love part I substitute with the chipboard Heart shape 1" that also is include on the Kit, then to adhere the heart I use Liquid Glass(Z679).
To order this products and more visit my website at wwwbondingmemories.myctmh.com
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...