Sunday, January 8, 2012

Angry Bird Love Card!!!

Angry Bird Love!!! This card was inspire beautiful daughter angry bird pillow, so I said humm I can do that i used shapes to break the Angry bird down and the best part I challenge my self. I inmediatally told myself, ok let me play with CTMH Exclusive Cartridge Art Phylosophy and the final awesome product is here. Hope you all enjoy!!!
Page21 Circle(body) cut 1
Page26 heart1(hair bow) cut 2
Page 32 oval2 (chin) cut 1
Page 49 Banner4 (nose) cut 2
Page 44 Rectangle1 (eye brows) cut 2
Page 39 flower7 (tail)
December Stamp of the Month "Mad About You
Wiggle eyes
Liquid Glass GlueZ679
Tuwizers Fine Point Z 1382
Sweetheart Paper Pack
Value Pack & Envelopes 5 1/2 x 4 x254


No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...