Saturday, October 26, 2013

Burlap Christmas Ornament!!!

Hello and Welcome Back friends!!!
Wow is been a long time since the last post, since June 2013, I can't believe it. My apologies to all my followers that are still hanging with me here Thank You very much. 
The good news are my craft mojo is back little by little but sure is back and I can said I'm happy with the finished project. 
 I have design a Christmas Ornament using burlap, seems burlap is the trend to go for so many projects in many different ways!!!
Until next time Happy Crafting!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am glad you have got your mojo back, this is so beautiful.

    Joanna BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft mojo is always good to get back Vanessa and it looks like yours is coming in with a bang! Gorgeous ornament. Thanks for sharing!
    Cara
    BIF

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...