Monday, February 18, 2013

Anything is possible...

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today's I'm sharing a 12x12 male layout using the new Paper Pack For Always, the sentiment I used is from Close To My Heart (Potential March 2012 Retired), this is my Oldest Son, he is a Senior, soon to be graduated from High School. How Excited!!!
I want to Scrapbook at least or almost all his Senior pictures for him, so far I have made 2. One of my favorites pictures is this one. This picture talk itself, he is ready to face the world and become a successful grown male. 
Best of Luck to his bright future!!!
I'm truly a Proud Mom!!

Thank You for visiting Me,
Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

  1. What a grea layout... love ctmh...
    I am a new follower... came from the showcase hop...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Vanessa. They grow up way too fast

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...