Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sweet Tooth Boxes Cartridge

How gorgeous is this cake? I think it is Stunning... I use Sweet Tooth Boxes & Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges, I cut the cake at 8" from the Sweet Tooth boxes Cartridge and the flowers on top I cut it at 4' I add bling bling around it will stand out and give the sophisticated look! I'm very pleased with it!!! It can be used for a wedding Birthday Party centerpiece. By changing color adding more details to it but I really love it they way it came out. Enjoy everyone's, Comments are always welcome!!! Blessing to all

2 comments:

  1. wow...this is sooo pretty...have that cart and never used it! thanks for the inspiration!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Back soon I will be making more though, Thank You Brenda!!!

    ReplyDelete

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...