Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Holidays Card

I made this card using 5 1/2 x 4 white value pack(x254) using and regular flower punch... I punch from 3 different green shade flower 8 times, then I cut the flowers in half, after that I use our 2" scallop circle punch( Z1392) glue the flower around my scallop punch using Bonding Memories Glue Pen(Z553). Then I cut the tag from Art Philosophy Cartridge that perfectly coordinate with my C1469 Dec 25th Stamp Set. This card is very easy to created please visit my Close To My Heart website at wwwbondingmemories.myctmh.com to shop for this and many other supplies. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorative Charger Plate

Hello and Welcome back Everyone! Today's project is a Black Charger Plate I did for My New Kitchen, using 631 Outdoor Gray Vinyl. ...